11.07.2008

MEGA Sports Camp Themes!

Never heard of MEGA Sports Camp? It's an easy, do-it-yourself outreach for your community that has been a huge success in churches and communities everywhere. To learn more, visit http://www.megasportscamp.com/.

Check out what other users have said and post your own testimony if you've used MSC before!

Don from Boise, Idaho
I am not really athletic and I was a bit apprehensive about that, but I was able to recruit passionate sports nuts who took the reigns in their areas of expertise and that left me the opportunity to teach during the half-time assembly.

Get into your community and invite families that are not connected to any church. This is probably the best opportunity for large scale evangelism that I have seen with kids.
Melody from Sun City, Arizona

Seeing these children returning every day, excited about the sports and happy to receive the love of Christ through us was my favorite memory. For these little ones, it is a rough world, and the consistent care of Jesus was a promising message for them.

No comments:

Upcoming Events