10.08.2009

Use the Holidays to Build Christlike Character in Your Kids

The holidays are coming quickly, and with them come crazy schedules. Consider trying something different (and a little more flexible) this year. With these three holiday-themed HighPoint kits, your kids will learn the character of Jesus and some great application during the holidays.

Use Good vs. Evil to address Halloween.


What's the Point?
I will stay away from evil and choose what’s good!

Life Verse
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. (Romans12:21, NIV)

Bible Focus
Adam and Eve, Saul and the Witch of Endor, and others

Use Gratefulness to celebrate Thanksgiving.

What's the Point?
I will be grateful because God has done so much for me!

Life Verse
Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5:18, NIV)

Bible Character
Naaman, Hannah & Samuel, and others

Use Worship to celebrate Christmas.


What's the Point?
I will worship God in all I say and do!

Life Verse
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. (Psalm 19:14, NIV)

Bible Focus
Mary, Joseph, and others in the Christmas story

Check out the full line at http://www.gph.org/highpoint or find us on Facebook.

HighPoint®

No comments:

Upcoming Events