4.14.2008

Getting Started: How to Create Your Own Children's Ministry Website

Think you can't do this? Hardly! I am going to blog step by step through my creation of this page and show you how to do exactly this for your ministry. Don't worry, you won't break anything. First things first, sign up! Just hit the "Create Blog" button in the top right hand corner of the page. (NOTE: you may want to open this page in another window or tab so you can refer back to it if you have any questions.) Blogger is now owned by Google, so if you already have a Google account, you can go ahead and sign in with that information. If not, hit the orange arrow and create an account. Your account will also allow you to use other Google services like Calendar, which you can then add to your blogger page...but now I'm getting ahead of myself. First things first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this essential ministry for children's leaders. In my discipleship ministry for adults I have found the Google blogs to be a fantastic tool.
I will be building both a children’s ministry and adult ministry discipleship blog for our church.

Wayne Newcomb
Associate Pastor of Discipleship
The Worship Center @ Brighton
www.theworshipcenter.cc

My Blog
http://equippersnetwork.blogspot.com

Gospel Publishing House said...

That is great to hear! Thanks for sharing and feel free to provide any tips you find while creating your blog.

Equipper said...

It would be good if you would explain how to cutomize the header of the blog you create.

Gospel Publishing House said...

I wondered if I'd get "caught" for not posting that information :) I'll add that information shortly. Thanks for asking!

Upcoming Events